Mary L. Kelly Community Center
2803 E 51st Street, Kansas City, MO 64130
Saturday, April 25, 2015
from across the region to discuss transportation equity factors. Topics include:
- A region that creates and maintains a transportation system that serves all residents.
- Local persons and contractors benefit from transportation construction and operations.
- Projects and developments along high-service transportation corridors provide economic and housing benefits to all members of the community.
Let’s stop talking – and start acting!
Join your fellow regional residents to:
- Set an equitable transportation agenda for the region.
- Become a part of a national campaign to fund transportation equity.
- Share your feedback on the region’s Metropolitan Transportation Plan.
- Be involved in the development a more equitable regional transportation system.
This event is sponsored by the Kansas City Regional Equity Network and PolicyLink, a national equity organization. To register, contact Gloria Ortiz-Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-421-8048.